What you get is a quad-camera setup consisting of a 48MP wide, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro. The only one that takes good images, though, is the primary one. The Poco X3 Pro isn’t just a sprinter—it can go the distance. The 5,120mAh battery should last you an entire day even if you game for a couple of hours. If you find yourself in a dire situation, the phone’s ultra battery saving mode should help you eke out a few more hours.
- The raw power of the phone makes it our go-to recommendation for anyone looking for a gaming phone on a budget.
- Talking about the cameras, POCO X3 Pro comes with a Quad Camera setup.
- The weird thing here is that the Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 is effectively just a rebranded Snapdragon 855+.
- a LineageOS installation zip and a LineageOS Recovery image and install them on your device.
- If you are searching for proper ways to unleash the potential power of your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro device, which is only possible after rooting the device, then here you go.
The chassis on the back has been changed somewhat to have a more matte-feel on the sides, but it still feels more or less like the X3 NFC when you’re holding it. I do have one problem with respect to the software, though — it’s very aggressive with RAM management. In order to save resources, it quite frequently kills open apps, making them reload even if you go back to them just a few minutes later. For a phone that’s all about performance and gaming, this isn’t a great look. Undoubtedly, it makes browsing through the interface a breeze and gaming really responsive.
The Poco X3 Pro USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Poco Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks. Poco X3 Pro Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 Chipset. Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. That’s all, you have successfully rooted Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. We need money to operate the project, and almost all of it come from ads. This will download your device’s device specific configuration and
- The POCO X3 Pro is, for the most part, a turbo-charged version of the regular POCO X3.
- We see that such questions are not often asked by users.
- We can use Infra Red (IR) features to make it work as remote control.
- The latest update for the Xiaomi Poco X3 is now available for download.
- An interesting addition on the X3 Pro is IP53 dust and water resistance.
- It’s a hardcore performance-oriented phone and most decisions Poco has taken were keeping gamers in mind.
The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product. Recovery ROM for Europe (EEA) POCO X3 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your POCO X3 Pro (vayu) device. Fastboot ROM for Europe (EEA) POCO X3 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Fastboot mode of your POCO X3 Pro (vayu) device. We have shared the official Poco X3 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. Recovery ROM for Global POCO X3 NFC is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your POCO X3 NFC (surya) device.